It’s the perfect time of year to throw on your favorite sweater and get outside! The leaves are turning colors, sunflowers are abundant at the farmstands and the air is crisp.
The cooler days of Autumn are here and all that Fall brings is just around the corner! Pumpkin picking, North Fork vineyards’ wine tastings, apple picking, and so much more.
As the days are getting shorter, and the nights are getting cooler, it’s time to think about getting your home and yard ready for the seasonal changes. As the cool weather approaches Coastal Concierge is ready to help winterize your home, allowing you to enjoy all that the East End has to offer.
Here are just a few important chores we can take off your “to-do-list”.
- Cleaning out the gutters. The purpose of gutters is to guide water from your roof to the ground while keeping it away from your house. Clogged gutters will overflow and damage your home.
- Turn off outdoor plumbing. Drain outdoor faucets and sprinkler systems, cover them to protect them from the freezing weather to come. This is especially important when you live on the beach.
- Winterize your outdoor furniture. While you may not be ready just yet now is the time to prepare to clean your outdoor furniture and gardening tools and so they are ready for storage over the winter.
- Annual maintenance for your home’s heating system, HVAC system and generator .
- Clean your chimney and order firewood.
- Test your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and replace all batteries.
Now that your house is ready for the cold winter months, let Coastal Concierge plan your Fall activities. What is your favorite way to enjoy the Fall season? We’d love to hear from you. Coastal Concierge thinks this is the best time of year on the Eastern End of Long Island for pumpkin picking, bike riding and Northfork vineyard tasting!
Let us put together a memorable day for you, your family, or friends – see sights you may have not seen before!
Give us a call at 631-599-1864 or contact us.