Personal Stylist Concierge
If you need help decorating your home you call a decorator; why not do that for your style? Everyone has special talents and if creating your personal style does not come naturally, well let me help you.
What you wear should make you feel good and give you confidence. When you feel good about what you are wearing it, you just feel better and more confident.
I’ll take a look at your lifestyle and find a look that you will feel good about. We can start with baby steps.
We can show you simple styling details
- Learn how to wear a pair of ankle booties with jeans (I love to show a little ankle)
- Realize one of the biggest wins to looking good is making sure your clothes fit
- Follow the latest trends is fine but it needs to be right for your body type
- Find hidden treasures in your closet (It’s so much fun)
Here are a few easy tips you can follow when getting dressed:
- A pop of color goes a long way
- Accessories, accessories and accessories
- Mix it up by adding a pair of jeans with a bejeweled top
A Closet Edit
Coastal Concierge can be the ideal service if you have a closet full of clothes but don’t feel confident about putting looks together, find yourself saying ‘I have nothing to wear!’ or if you tend to wear the same thing over and over. You need a fresh perspective, someone to go through your closet and create new looks out of the clothes you already own. Together we’ll go through your closet and decide what are keepers and what just cannot be saved.
After working with some of the most creative designers in the industry, I have learned the tricks and secrets that work for every day looks. It may be just what you need to give you the confidence to step out of your comfort zone, just a little. Getting dressed should be FUN!