Coastal Concierge hopes you and your families are all safe and healthy!
We have been hard at work coming up with creative twists on old favorites for what is now being called the “new normal” and have some great ideas to share with you over the next few weeks!
Whatever happens this summer, we know two things for sure…
Summer will be here soon and it won’t be summer as usual in the Hamptons….
|Some of the most asked questions we hear are: What are my kids going to do this summer? Will there be camps and will I feel safe sending my child to camp this summer? How can I give my kids a GREAT summer and still work from home?|
Right now no one can answer these questions, but…what “we” do know is that Coastal Concierge is ready to think outside the box and help you in this new normal!
A slice of carefree living where kids can relax, laugh, and be silly all day long. How can your kids have FUN, be ACTIVE, and most importantly, stay SAFE?
Introducing… “Coastal Concierge Camp Backyard”
A slice of carefree living where kids can relax, laugh, and be silly all day long.
You can design your own Camp Backyard knowing your kids are safe while having fun.
We will put together a personalized adventure calendar structured just for your kids…
- 5 days a week or just one or two days
- ½ day or full day- You decide!
- Do one activity a day or pick a few.
- This can be a “one on one camp” or invite your neighbors kids for a smaller gathering…you design it
- We can do informal days where Coastal Concierge’s energized team puts a fun filled day together OR we can have professional instructors who can give a more formal training.
- You make the schedule you decide.
- There will be lunch and snack time! We are happy to provide it or you can.
- Tutoring services are available.
- Pick from our list of activities or come up with some of your own
The best part is we are at YOUR home and following YOUR rules ensuring all your safety guidelines are being followed.
You can be sure we will put together a fun filled day of activities, giving your kids the perfect blend of exercise, creative learning, fun and relaxing ….
If you’ve been to summer camp, you know the benefits. We can still give your kids that camp like feeling and a summer they will remember!
This summer your child can:
- Spend their day being physically active running, jumping, and dancing!
- They can try something new maybe starting a vegetable garden or cooking pancakes.
- We can provide the right instruction, equipment and staff for your kids to enhance their sports abilities, their artistic talents, and their adventure skills.
- Outdoor experience enriches kid’s perception of the world and supports healthy child development… we will take walks on the beach looking for seashells or building sandcastles!
- We will encourage and nurture your child. This can be a great environment to try new things: ride a bike, learn to swim, play a musical instrument.
- Going back in time to play the simple games we played as kids: playing in the sprinkler, hop scotch, lawn twister or “Simon Says”.
- Unplug from technology – When kids take a break from TV, cell phones, and the Internet, they can rediscover their creative powers and engage the real world: kick a ball around, swing from the monkey bars.
- Have the perfect balance of unstructured and structured play.