While Coastal Concierge just loves to throw a dinner party, pot together a beautiful bonfire and help you set sail on a boat excursion…
We are here for so much more. We know what you need most is help with all the task required to maintain a second home so you can spend time on all the fun stuff!!
We will warn you this might not be our prettiest newsletter, but it could be the one you find to be the most valuable!
Honey- Do- List
It’s the little things that matter most!! Start with putting together that list so we can start checking it off for you this winter. When summer comes around, the list will be done and you will be able to enjoy your home.
What exactly is a “honey-do-list” it is a list of minor repair work and maintenance that needs to get done around the house; jobs that are normally too small to call someone in. That is where Coastal Concierge comes in.
Need a curtain rod fixed? A washer replaced on your dripping faucet, a shelf hung, or a screen fixed?Put it on the list and we will check each off!
Now is the perfect time to prep your home for summer. Taking care of all the maintenance concerns in your home.
- When was the last time you change the batteries in your smoke detectors?
- Have you had your annual oil burner, air conditioner and generator serviced?
- Changed your air filters.. do you know this should be done 2x a year? we normally do this when you change the clocks.. a good reminder!
- Do any of your rooms in your house need a fresh coat of paint? Paint can really change the feeling of any room.. We just love a pop of color…this yellow screams summer sun
- Cleaning out your gutters can prevent leaks
Let's schedule a window& screen cleaning.
Delivering peace of mind is what we do best.
We take pride in giving you, Peace of Mind, knowing your home is being cared for when you cannot be there.
With Coastal Concierge house management “Peace of Mind” package we will watch over your home and send you weekly reports!